Welcome to www.duilock.ie. By logging on to this site you are implying acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of its terms and conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your Internet browser.
For more information on your rights as a consumer visit www.consumerhelp.ie.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
– Copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit,
– commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the website;
– Download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party;
– Utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the website; or
– Create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website (including without limitation prices and product listings).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for permission to reproduce the website or any part of it.
– Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
– Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
– Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
– Frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this website in addition to our other rights; or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the website.
You warrant that by accessing and using the website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you. We may monitor any activity and content associated with the website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use or complaints relating to the website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
While we make every effort to ensure our website is as accurate, current, complete and error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors that are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you contact us for more information.
The website is provided, on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website or its content offered on the website.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the website.